Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Oops. Time For A New Blog

I started my blog with the sole emphasis of digging into the mind of a dad who had 2 kids and a wife. Although that was the start, I found myself writing about all kinds of random things. From getting a new gun, to talking about working out. I'm sure both things are something new dads can relate too. One day I woke up and realized I am 34 and needed more of a purpose. The next thing I knew, I was embarked on a journey to becoming and adventure athlete. What I am starting to notice is that my dad blog is veering away from being a dad, and more about fitness and my quest.(There are also quite a few rants thrown in there) With that being said, I decided to start a new blog for that part of my journey. I will continue to post here and write about everyday life and the lessons I am learning watching 2 girls grow up. But there will be a new one to allow my followers to see what I am doing in the fitness world. If I can somehow inspire a new or old dad to step outside and start getting in better shape, then mission accomplished. Check out the new blog at the address below

theRESURRECTEDone.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment