Wednesday, April 22, 2015

A Hint of A Memory

It's funny how you see something, rather on TV or just for a drive and it brings back a memory. I got home from work today and sat down to relax. I see the Golden Gate Bridge on the TV and my mind begins to roll back thru my long list of memories. Being in San Francisco and seeing it in person, walking thru the streets, and seeing the box cars that are part of the city's famous landscape.

Why do I bring this up??? I like to reflect a lot. On what I have done and where I have been. I'm not blinded from the mistakes that I've made, nor glorifying the great things I have accomplished. All this life has shown me so far is that without turmoil, one can never truly appreciate triumph. Why did we make the decisions that we made. Looking back knowing how wrong they were, yet not able to see it when the time comes. Our internal make up , what makes us tick, is forged from our parents, and other outside influences.

See how one memory makes you start thinking about 100 different things. I can't help it. I try to tell people, that my mind runs 90 mph, and it goes all over the map. I feel that I am a smart and calculated person. I like to plan what I am going to say, just to avoid the off chance of saying the wrong thing. Why do this?? Because different people will take things different ways and what is funny to one, will be offended by others. Some people think it makes me sound non-genuine, but I disagree. I am myself, and live an open book kind of life. I will share my life and my stories to anyone who asks. I just know that this world is full of sensitive people, and you have to be careful about what you say.

I really don't have an ending for this post today, it was just some random thoughts that popped up. Maybe someone will read this and understand me a little better. All I know is that I am living my life the best way I know how, and that's all that matters

C

No comments:

Post a Comment