Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Why I Write

Every once in awhile, I get asked why I write blogs. I mean, I don't know who reads these things, or if I entertain anyone. I guess I have a busy mind and not enough people to share it with. I like to think a lot, well reflect really, about daily life and the ups and downs that go with it all. I Try and stay positive thru it all, but it gets tough sometimes. 

I never thought I'd be 37 and single. It wasn't in my life plan, but who can really map out their life. I sure as hell wouldn't be able to predict I'd be here. The funny part is that each experience, weather good or bad, has shaped me and turned me into the man I am. No one would blame me for being protective and shut off to others, but that's not me. I believe in being open. I can take being hurt and disappointed, it's just part of life. I can only hope that being genuine and honest with people will show that I'm a good man, and have the best of intentions. 

Why say all this? I really don't know. I guess maybe someone will find this and maybe give them insight into who I am. I have nothing to hide, nor do I care what people think. I'll be damned if I'm gonna live my life to please others. I'm gonna live my life to please me. I'm gonna take chances, put myself in exciting and challenging situations. Why dream about all these things when you can live them. This goes for everyone else. If there's something you wanna do. Why wait? Go do it and live your life to the fullest

C


No comments:

Post a Comment