Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Why I do what I do



These are my girls. Emily just turned 10 yesterday. It's crazy to think about how time flies. It seems like yesterday I was teaching her to ride a bike. Now, she's growing up and likes to listen to music and plays soccer. I am a proud dad for sure. She has turned into quite a girl. She does an amazing job taking care of her lil sister, Keaghan. 

Being a single dad is tough. Trying to do what's right and help moms the kids with only a few days at a time. I don't know if I'm doing it right, but I'm trying either way. I'm just happy I can provide for them and make sure they always know that their dad is here and always will be. As much as I hate seeing them grow up, I'm excited to watch them learn and become amazing young ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment