Thursday, August 16, 2012

What the hell!!!

So, another day, another 50 cents. But on this particular day, you are only going to get my 2 cents. I was finding hard to enjoy having Molly back due to the fact that we aren't allowed pets in our house. So we had to keep her hidden from the homeowner(I would call him landlord, but that is a little bit too respectful for that assclown) Of course, it didn't take a week for him to see some dog poop and he starts texting me about paying a $500 deposit. Funny how anyone else who rents from him only paid $300, but this ass is trying to scalp me for an extra $200. We covered our tracks by saying she was only there for a day, and we ended up taking her to my mother-in-law's house. I guess she will just stay there until we move.

I spent my birthday off driving around everywhere and not accomplishing much. I spent time at the Dr, which ended up being pointless. Got a new driver's license, and picked up some sausage for dinner. I also met with a guy who has a dang good job, and his company is hiring. Can you say double my pay, cause I can. If this works out, my pay will double, and I will be able to provide so much more for my wife and kids. It would be a dream come true. It's causing a lot of excitement in my house for sure. I sent him my resume, so now I just have to cross my fingers and wait for an interview.

Our house hunting took a little hit. We started feeling like our home builder wasn't putting in the work that we expected, so we are looking into another approach. We are meeting with a new home builder on Saturday. They say that they can start our house a lot faster, so we could be in our new home in 90 days. Great things are coming our way, we just have to be ready to reach out and grab all we can. Other than that, we are just living life and trying to make a dent in this world.

Until next time

C

No comments:

Post a Comment