Friday, October 23, 2015

Letting Go of a Crutch

If there is anything I've learned the past 2 years it's this.....  I have grown to use my career as a crutch to help me get thru tough times. Work is my comfort zone. Maybe because I'm good at what I do. I have a passion for it. It's very easy to just shut everything out and focus on what I do best. It doesn't hurt that I'm very driven and focused on being successful. It also shows my kids how much I will sacrifice to take care of them. I have atattoo  that says, " For those I love, I will Sacrifice". It's the damn truth. I will do anything to protect those I love. 
Not seeing the kids everyday is hard, but I hope they grow up to understand how much I do things for them. Now back
To where I started..... I've reached a major crossroad in my life. I've felt that crutch I've been leaning on is no longer needed. I've been healed for some time now, but just didn't want to let go of it. Everything has come together in my
Life. My career is still going great, the kids are fantastic, and my personal life is as great as it's ever been. It's funny how you meet someone that just puts it all
Together for you. Realizing how happy you can be is so freeing and satisfying. I'm just so excited to share my life and also share hers. This is going to be a great ride. I can't wait. 

C

No comments:

Post a Comment