Monday, October 19, 2015

Random Thought

     I wish I knew all the lessons I am supposed to learn from people. I'm mainly talking about the dating world. In your 30's, late 30's to be exact, trying to date is hard. I guess I've become selective just because I know what I want, and don't want to settle. Let me tell you, it makes for some very short relationships.... You meet these women who are just wanting sex all the time, or can't seem to get themselves out of a bar to save their life. Before you stop my, I'm not an angel, but I just want more substance out of a relationship. If there is anything women should learn, is that men are hunters. We have an instinct, so if you make it so easy we don't have to hunt then we will lose interest.


     I've tried this internet dating thing, and it's ok I guess. It just makes me feel like a piece of meat. And for whatever reason, I get hit on by these obese women all the time. I'm not sure why, but they like this fella!! It's not so much that I'm against being overweight, cause I know I'm not perfect. It's everything else. As a guy, I want to be the bigger person in the relationship. I want to protect them, not have them fight my battles for me. Secondly, Its a mentality thing. I try and stay active and eat clean. You'll find more often than not, they are lazy and have no motivation to try and improve themselves.
    What's the point of all this, I'm not really sure. I just know that every time I meet someone new, I just learn one more thing I don't want in a spouse. I'm excited for the moment that you have when you meet someone special. After talking for a little while, and having your first date, you realize that they are the one you want to build something with. Now, will it work out, I have no clue. But if you both see something in each other, and enjoy your time together, things will happen like they are supposed too. I'm on that track now, and I can't wait to see what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment