Thursday, February 2, 2012

Turbulance

So, First off, I need to clear the air. I am not a perfect man by any stretch of the imagination. My wife calls me too sensitive, and I let things bother me a little more than they should. I do get a little snappy at my wife when I am disciplining our daughter and she enters with a comment. These things I cannot hide, and I know first hand how the truth hurts.

That being said, I try to excel in the other things that I can control a little bit. I am an avid laundry doer, and almost every night I do the dishes and empty the dishwasher since my wife does almost all of the cooking. (I do get to grill on the weekends) Although I don't work hard every day, I do get up and go to work and earn my paycheck. I feel like I am a great father to Emily as well. I strive to be the best husband and daddy that I can be. Everything is a learning process, and although my life has had ups and downs, I try to learn and grow from every event that happened.

Now that I have torn myself down and built myself back up, I got a little turbulance from one of my other posts. I spent about 45 minutes venting over one of my wife's friends. Well, my wife decided to post a link to my blogs on her facebook page, not knowing I had written all of that. Well you can see where this is going. My wife's friend went on and read all my posts. Aparently she wasn't a very big fan of the one I wrote about her husband. I never intended for her to read it, but the truth is, I really like her and I was hoping she would. She is a very sweet and down to earth girl. She deserves to have a great life, and unfortunately, I don't think she will get it where she is at now. Although I may have bad feelings towards someone, I always hope that they can prove me wrong. I think as people, we are more driven by people telling us what we CAN'T do then by what we can. Proving people wrong, is what makes us all great. How do you think these athletes reach the goals they do, or the singers and actors. Somewhere someone probably told them they would never become a professional in their area.

I know I am just a little guy in this big old world, but if I said something that got under your skin, or it somehow lights a fire to prove me wrong, then maybe one day you can come thank me for giving you that drive. That's all anyone can hope for. It's just being able to make a change in someones life, in order to make it that much sweeter. For me, I am about to be a daddy again and I can't wait. I hope the little lessons I used in life will help me in the trying times of raising our children. That's all I can ever hope for. Well, I am off to do some work. The weekend is almost here, and it's time to get things over with. Have a great end of the week everyone.


C

No comments:

Post a Comment