Monday, January 30, 2012

A Tribute To Friends

After a year of living away from my friends, we have moved a lot closer. I couldn't think of a better Saturday then to have them come over. I don't like to use names, but Jeff and Karla are friends that anyone would love to have. I didn't realize how much I missed seeing and hanging out with them, until we had a few beers and ate some great brats and burgers(Thanks Jeff). It was an evening that we have been missing.

It's a unique thing when you have friends that no matter how far or how long you are gone, it doesn't take more than a second to feel right at home. We realized that Jeff and I have been friends for almost 20 years, and although my life choices have taken me all over the world, we always pick up right were we left off. The greatest thing, is that Sarah has become close to them too. We are all able to hang out in many different atmosphere's, without having any hitch at all.

I am truly thankful or having the family that I have, and having two great friends who I consider part of our family as well. Here's to many more fun times together.

No comments:

Post a Comment