Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What's A Guy To Do With Daughters??

So here I sit, with a 6 year old daughter and another daughter on the way. I can't help but be a little freaked out. I guess being a guy, I know what we are capable of and I am sure over-protective of my girl. It's pretty bad, when I scoff at the notion of anything Justin Bieber!!! She got a braclet with his picture on it, and was so excited, and all I was trying to do is figure out a way for it to fall in the trash can. It doesn't help that my wife would just go out and replace it. (I love you Honey) I had to throw that in just in case she reads this.

I think I am going to end up being the dad who cleans guns on the kitchen table when she starts dating. Either that or tell the guy that if he thinks about doing something with her that I have no problem going back to prison!! (You gotta think the movie industry for giving us lines like that)  Either way, it's pretty scary watching her grow up knowing we get to do it with another one in a few months. It's gonna happen so, I gotta strap myself in for a wild ride. Hopefully I can bring all of you with me

2 comments:

  1. I've got a 19-mo old daughter. You think a I can get a nice gun rack to match my kitchen cabinetry?

    Best of luck, man! And good luck with the blog. Watch out, it will suck you in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think as a guy, we can make just about anything. A kitchen gun rack would be perfect. Thanks for the advise. Maybe writing on here will keep me from repeating all my stories to the wife

    ReplyDelete