Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Baby on Board

I've been watching that past few weeks as our baby grows in Sarah's tummy. I can't help but get even more excited. I watch her moving around, and I catch myself imagining her being in a pool. Remember when we were kids. You hold on to the side of the pool and use your legs to push yourself across the water really fast. That's what I think our baby is doing. I know there isn't that much room in there, but it's still funny to me.

Last night I put my hand on her tummy, and felt little Keaghan scooting up to my hand to get all the warmth. It's really an amazing feeling, and I can't wait to finally meet her. I missed a lot of our other daughter, Emily', life while I was serving overseas, so a lot of this is going to be new to me. I am really look forward to watching her come out and see her for the first time. It's going to be very special to have our family be complete. If anything else, it will give me a chance to go practice shooting my pistol, cause now I am going to have 2 daughters to protect;-)

I will keep you all posted on our status as the time goes on. We are 12 weeks and counting for the baby to come out. Look out world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment