Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcome To My Blog World

It's funny that I spent so much time making fun of my wife for reading blogs all the time. I catch her laughing out loud most of the time we are sitting on the couch in the evening. Most of the time I think she is laughing at my humor, but then I see the phone in her face and realize it's not me. I never really got the whole blog thing, but as time has gone on, I realized that I like writing these funny stories for people.

I was searching around yahoo one day, and signed up for their contributor network. I've already had 3 articles published for various things. Being a young dad, and trying to take care of my family, I noticed that several of my articles pertained to my wife and daughter. Hopefull the advise that I give will be well needed for someone else.

A little about me, I am 33 years old and live in the Houston area. I have had a very interesting life, ranging from the cattle business to serving in the Marines. My life lessons use to help a lot of young Marines when we were on deployments. I became the Yoda of my unit because I was a little older than most of them.

As I go on, I will try my hardest to bring my readers all the aspects of my life, and if I can help just one of them, I will be happy. Plus, as my wife will tell you all, my stories can go on and on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment